Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Precious!

The title of this post has a fun story that also comes with pictures!

This weekend a few of us decided to go to a Broadway show on Saturday evening. After waiting for discounted tickets at TKTS we finally decided to branch out and see In The Heights! FABULOUS choice might I add ;)! I'm not a High School Musical fan, but Corbin Bleu was star of the show! He was beyond fabulous. After the show we decided it would be fun to wait around and meet the actors, hoping to see Corbin Bleu. We met Christopher Jackson who has made appearances on Gossip Girl and finally after much screaming from excited girls, Corbin ventured out! He was so just so sweet that I had to stop and talk to him and I wasn't going to let this opportunity pass me by! So, as I was leaving, I grabbed him by the arm and said in my sweet little southern accent, "By the way, you are just so precious!" (Insert smile)! Let's just say I definitely caught that boy's attention. He was extremely appreciative replying with a "Thank you sweetheart!" (Insert wink)! And that's my little story of how I met Corbin Bleu!


Christopher Jackson...


Precious little Corbin Bleu!


On Sunday I went shopping with Kate and Meagan before church. Kate's friend Megan, who is also in NYC interning this summer, introduced us to a really good church for college students/young adults. We like it because it starts at 7 PM! It's a great way to end the weekend. After church, we were all craving good mexican food, GA/TX style! The three of us ventured to an interesting little mexican joint. Let's just say mexican food Manhattan style charges $2.45 for a refill on chips! If you're expecting large bowls of salsa and queso you can just "forgetta bout it!" However, we came across a gracious waiter who never charged us for our guacamole or baskets of chips! He must have a soft spot for southern girls. :)

My roomie Meagan turned 21 on Tuesday!!! WOO HOO! All of my roomies went out for another night of mexican food. The restaurant was wonderful and we had a great time celebrating! Here are some of the pics!

21!!!


Meagan with her flowers from me and Kate!


Roomies! (Meagan, Michelle, Me, Kate, & Paulina)


This week at work, I've been busy organizing the Human Resources closet. The HR closet contains never ending racks of original Runway Collections AKA the good stuff! I wonder what they do with all the duplicates and left over samples!!! While making my final rounds before going home today, I came across a room full of models waiting on casting calls, but these particular models weren't the tall, skinny type...they were kids! Very cute, little kids might I add!

NYC is treating me well! Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Well, "Miss" Molly, I am enjoying your writing skills! Good job, my little Molly Magnolia!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete